What is Digital Transformation in Manufacturing?
Digital transformation in organizations is a complete business transformation! The primary objective of digital transformation is to achieve efficiency and quality with the help of technologies. Specifically, an ability to keep up with changing parameters of the dynamic business world like changing customer demands, the need for personalization & customization, and others to respond quickly to the competition.
Manufacturers are reimagining business models to become more agile and adapt to constant changes in their dealers/customer behavior. Data and insights on data to perform predictive analysis play the most significant role in creating and offering personalized experiences to the customers/dealers.
Challenges of Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
- Inappropriate voluminous data management
- Enterprises that have not implemented any ERP solution face challenges due to arising complexity in maintaining hefty amounts of data in Access and failed/corrupted data.
- This inappropriate data management leads to not being able to analyze the data to reflect and derive results or predictable insights from it.
- Inviting new technology and digital solutions might be the need, but many a time, it fails at integrating with the existing ones. Difficulty in integration with legacy systems is a real pain point because it can cost unthinkable to large organizations. This can be improved for simplicity with DXPs.
- Data Security and integrity.
- Difficulty in offering personalized experiences to the customers and/or dealers.
Let us pay heed to learn about a Digital Transformation Platform called Liferay DXP that addresses the challenges discussed above and offers out-of-the-box functionalities to boost the digital transformation procedure. The Functionalities of Liferay DXP
Read related blog Digital Transformation in Automotive Manufacturing, to learn about automobile digital transformation, its challenges, and the solutions using Liferay DXP.
Digital Transformation Solutions with Liferay DXP
There are many use cases of Liferay. but the following are the few that are prevalent in the Manufacturing industry
- Liferay DXP enables business digitalization with its portal solution. It is facilitated with - automation in workflow, omnichannel support, seamless integrations, and many other aspects to increase operational efficiency.
- It enables responding to each touchpoint of the entire customer journey to offer a personalized experience. It makes a seamless end-to-end journey.
- Dealers/vendors are empowered with self-service options.
- Data can be captured and analyzed to predict exact needs with Liferay DXP to offer personalized experiences to the logged-in as well as non-logged-in users; which would increase the conversion rate
- Liferay DXP is a flexible and scalable platform. It supports easy multiple integrations including seamless integration with legacy systems.
- Liferay follows a no-code/low-code approach to software development. This helps business users to modify and manage things easily without remaining dependent on IT.
Fewer ways Manufacturers are benefiting from the Liferay Platform
- Customer Self-service Portal
- Integration Portal
- Dealer/Vendor Portal
- B2B & B2C Commerce Portal
- Increase in website traffic manifold
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Increase in employee productivity because of digitalized workplaces
- Increase in user engagement and retention because of consistent and personalized experiences
- Quicker outcomes on numerous processes with self-service
to us to learn more about solutions we have implemented for our clients like Customer Portal, Dealer/Vendor Portal, KYC Portal, and many others or send us an email at [email protected].